Storesprite.com Shopping Cart Ecommerce Forums  

Go Back   Storesprite.com Shopping Cart Ecommerce Forums > Storesprite Forums > Storesprite Shopping Cart Customisation

Storesprite Shopping Cart Customisation Need help applying your style / layout?

Sponsored Links
IMPORTANT NOTICE

We kindly ask that all forum users respect the following:
We would appreciate it if you could be patient. Please help each other and most of all take some time to search for the answer to your question! It is very rare that we get a new question so invariably the answer will be here somewhere! Thank you!

Old 10-03-2014, 09:03 AM

smartgrafix is on a distinguished road
Default Code that should be in the <head> appears in the<body> in the browser

I'm updating a StoreSprite site that was created a few years ago to "storesprite7-19-06-14-ioncube-php5.3"
It's been a long haul to get the design to appear as it should. Nearly everything is now done, except I have one intractable problem. In defaultheader.php I have all the CSS and JS in the <head> However, when viewed in the browser the page has shifted down and a zero (0) appears at the top of the page. Looking at the source in the browser I find that all the <head> info is now at the top of the <body>
I've spent a long time trying to figure this out and have even uploaded the original StoreSprite defaultheader.php, defaultfooter.php and index.php and still have the same problem.
I'd really appreciate if somebody can let me know how I can remedy this. Thanks.
Old 12-03-2014, 11:11 AM
Administrator

Storesprite has disabled reputation

Sounds like you may have a binary char in the file? Sometimes this happens when saving in a text editor like notepad.

Tags
ioncube, update, upgrade