Storesprite.com Shopping Cart Ecommerce Forums  

Go Back   Storesprite.com Shopping Cart Ecommerce Forums > Storesprite Forums > Bugs

Bugs Found a problem - tell us all about it!

Sponsored Links
IMPORTANT NOTICE

We kindly ask that all forum users respect the following:
We would appreciate it if you could be patient. Please help each other and most of all take some time to search for the answer to your question! It is very rare that we get a new question so invariably the answer will be here somewhere! Thank you!

Old 08-16-2014, 03:56 PM

sarahickman2010uk is on a distinguished road
Default Shipping being charged twice! Please Help!

Hi,

I love using your software but I seem to have a problem and after staring at coding for the last few hours I thought I should just admit defeat and ask! lol

I'm using storesprite7 16-02-11 php5z3 BETA 4 and knowing me I've probably deleted something important without meaning to!

Basically what's happening is when the customer goes to complete the order after logging in or registering I have the full amount going through to paypal and for some reason it is also trying to charge them an extra 4.95 for postage which would be if the item was for uk postage. So it is adding postage twice. For example:

A T-shirt is 15
Postage to UK is 4.95
Total is 19.95

But on paypal it is showing 19.95 for the product and then asking for an additional 4.95 for shipping. This also happens if it is a USA customer, it will ask for the amount plus 4.95.

Also it doesn't seem to be attaching the delivery notes to paypal either.

My website is www.furmania.co.uk if you want to have a look.

I hope I've included enough information but if not just let me know what you need and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

I look forward to hearing from you as at the moment I am anxiously sitting in front of the computer and staring into the abyss of coding while my brain refuses to work!

Many Thanks
Sara Hickman
Old 08-18-2014, 03:35 PM

sarahickman2010uk is on a distinguished road

Don't worry I have sorted it out now. For some reason when I had phoned paypal to sort something out they decided to reinstate my previous postage options through them so it was charging the postage when it went through the website and then adding paypal postage too! Hence double postage!